The Canberra Islamic Centre’s (CIC) community hall serves as a hub for social, cultural, educational, and recreational activities. It is not restricted for hire to only the CIC community but open to all and provides a shared space for community members to come together.
Over the years the CIC Hall has been used for;
- Social events to celebrate special occasions like weddings, and reunions.
- Cultural events such as concerts, art exhibitions, and theatre performances.
- Educational programs to learn new skills attending workshops, lectures, and classes.
- Recreational activities to stay active and healthy by participating in sports and fitness classes.
- Community events such as meetings, local elections, and community forums.
For functions, the CIC Hall can accommodate 500 people seated or 800 buffet style. It has audio-visual facility and a fully functional attached commercial kitchen for catering purposes including cold storage and utensils.
Why not consider the CIC Hall for your next event?